Parked domains function as pointing devices. When a user enters the address for a parked domain, it redirects to the main domain on which it is parked.
For example, if
example1.com is parked on
example.com will be accessed when
example1.com is entered into the web browser. Once the parked domain has been added to the server, it can be removed or used as a redirector when you click the appropriate links under the Actions heading in the list.
Create a Parked Domain
To add a parked domain:
- Enter the domain you wish to park in the available text field.
- Click Add Domain!
To open the parked domain’s home directory with the File Manager:
- Click the link under Document Root that corresponds to the parked domain you would like to view in the File Manager.
Enable or Disable Parked Domain Redirection
To enable or disable redirection of a parked domain:
- Click the Manage Redirection link corresponding to the parked domain you wish to manage.
- If you want to redirect the domain, enter the link you would like to redirect the parked domain to in the available text field.
- Click Save.
- To disable the redirect, click Disable Redirection.
Remove a Parked Domain
To remove an existing parked domain:
- Click the Remove link corresponding to the parked domain you would like to remove.
- Confirm that you would like to remove the parked domain by clicking Yes.
- To keep the parked domain, click No.
Search Parked Domains
You may also search through existing parked domains:
- Enter the search criteria into the Search field.
- Click Go.
Results matching your search criteria will populate the list.
Webalizer (Views: 1448)
Backup Wizard (Views: 753)
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution