The Legacy File Manager offers file manipulation options in an older
web-based interface. Users already familiar with an older version of
cPanel’s File Manager may find the Legacy File Manager more comfortable.
When an existing file is clicked from the list, a menu in the upper
right-hand corner of the window appears, showing the options for file
manipulation. (The options are specific to the type of file selected; as
a result, not all options will appear for all files.)
- The Copy function copies selected items to a directory you specify.
- The Show File Contents link displays the file’s contents for viewing only.
- The Move File link allows selected files to be moved to a new directory.
- The Download link downloads selected files to your computer.
- The Delete link places selected files from the server into the trash. From there, you can restore or permanently delete the files.
- The Rename link allows a selected file to be renamed.
- The Edit link opens an editor for the selected files.
- The Code Editor link opens a code editor for the selected files.
- The HTML Editor link opens an editor specifically intended for HTML files.
- The Change Permissions link allows the read/write permissions to be changed for selected files.
- The URL link displays the selected file as it would be seen on the Web.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution