An error page informs a visitor when there is a problem accessing
your site. Each problem has its own code (such as 404, 500, etc.) and
corresponding error page.
Basic error pages are automatically provided by the web server. However, cPanel allows you to define custom error pages for any HTTP code.
To edit an error page:
- Click the error code for the page you wish to edit.
- If you don’t see the error code for the page you wish to edit, click the Show All HTTP Error Status Codes tab.
- Type a message into the text box.
- You can select certain HTML
tags to be added to a custom error page. These tags will display facts
on the error page about the visitor accessing your website.
- You can further customize your error pages by keying in HTML code.
- Click Save.
File Manager (Views: 583)
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution