1. Login to your control panel (http://www.your_domain.com:2082)
2. Select "Setup AutoResponders"
3. Select "Add Auto Responder"
4. Enter the "Email Address" to send the auto response
5. Enter a "From" name, (for example, my company)
6. Enter a "Subject", (for example, thank you)
7. Enter your message in the "Body" area
"Create" and that's it! Your auto responder is now online. To test it,
email its address and see if you receive the auto response. If you've
configured it to an existing pop mail account, you should receive 2
responses. The first, which is your inquiry, (that you just sent to
yourself), and the second, which will be the automated response.
MX Entry (Views: 585)
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution