Welcome to Web Hostess Terms of Service
Users and customers of Services provided by Web Hostess must accept the terms and conditions of business set out below, by checking the "I accept the terms and conditions " below, you accept the terms and conditions of Web Hostess. If you sign up for Web Hostess on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
We make no representation that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has been registered.
The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; ICANN in the case of .COM/NET/ORG and Nominet in the case of domain names ending with .UK you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision.
Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we shall be entitled forthwith to suspend the provision of Services to you.
You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services.
If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they become due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
If you break any of these terms and conditions and you fail to correct the breach within seven (7) days following written notice from us specifying the breach, we may terminate this Agreement forthwith.
If you are a company and you go into insolvent liquidation or suffer the appointment of an administrator or administrative receiver or enter into a voluntary arrangement with your creditors, we shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement forthwith.
On termination of this Agreement or suspension of the Services we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it. We shall be entitled to delete all such data but we may, at our discretion, hold such data for such period as we may decide to allow you to collect it at your expense, subject to payment in full of any amounts withstanding and payable to us.
Web Hostess is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Web Hostess does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services. Web Hostess denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Web Hostess.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please contact our support department who will attempt to rectify the situation. If the problem cannot be fixed, within reasonable limits, and you are unhappy with the service you are entitled to a refund within 30 days. There are no cash or credit card refunds past the 30 day period. Setup fees are non-refundable.
Web Hostess reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a pro-rata refund based upon the remaining period of membership, less any deductions. If a customer contravenes ‘Web Hostess‘ terms of service a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation and or termination.
Refunds are not available for Domains, SSL Certificates, Domain Transfer In fees, Domain Transfer Out fees, or any other products or services provided by Web Hostess through other companies.
No refunds are provided for VPS or Dedicated servers under any circumstances. Dedicated servers and VPS Servers are exempt from the 30 day refund.
No refunds will be made if we terminate your hosting or other services due to violation of our Acceptable Use Policy or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, except as may be provided therein. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Credit on your account cannot be refunded and must be used for purchases and or renewals of products.
Deductions that the account will be liable for in the event of early termination:
- Web Templates – R190
- Flash Tutorials – R380
- SSL Certificate – R380
- Free Domain Names at full yearly rate
- WHMCS License – R 266
- Account Migrations – R150 per account
- Demowolf Video Tutorials – R380
- Setup fees are non-refundable
*ALL OF THESE PRICES MAY BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE, AND ARE CHARED AT CURENT RATES EXCLUDING PROMOTIONS OR SPECIALS.
Accounts purchased under a promotion, with or without a promo code, are excluded from the 30 day money back guarantee. **For selected customer receiving specialised services that are not advertised on the website as permanent products, please note that you will have recieved a link for these products and you may view the current prices on these links supplied.
Any funds sent to Web Hostess which are in excess of the amount owed can only be reimbursed in credit and cannot be refunded .
Any planned maintenance work is except from this guarantee and will be ignored. Dedicated servers and reseller discounted VPS currently have no SLA.
Uptime level is calculated by our status page and monitors only.
Downtime occurring due to natural disasters or DDoS attacks against the network do not count towards the SLA calculations.
3.Free Domain Conditions
Only certain domains are available as a free domain on certain packages. The extensions available under the free domains, can be changed at the discretion of Web Hostess at any time, to keep yourself updated on these you can see note on the Domain Checker Page. The free domain must be added at the same time as ordering your package. It cannot be added later.
Only one domain will be registered free of charge per account.
Minimum hosting term of 3 months, after which you will be free to transfer the domain to another host should you wish. The domain also may not be transferred to another client during this time.
If you cancel your hosting before the 3 month paid period Web Hostess reserve the right to cancel or resell your domain.
The client is welcome to register domains by themselves and have them hosted with us.
If a domain is registered through us: we will be responsible for issuing an invoice for the registration and renewal of the domain. In the case of co.za domains, we invoice you for the domain, you are to pay us directly for this registration or renewal.
All domains registered by us are registered on behalf of the client and will be the property of the client provided their account is in good standing. We reserve the right to 1) refuse the transferal of a domain or 2) delete the domain from the registrar should your account be in arrears and be deleted from our system.
An indication of a domain name being available during the order process is no guarantee that it will be secured for the client. As there is no guarantee that the domain checking script is accurate due to variations in DNS records, or the domain name may be registered by another party between the time of checking and our request going through to the registrar.
5. Delivery of Services
Immediately upon successful payment you will receive an automated receipt from our systems. Please print and retain a copy of this and retain in a safe place for future reference.
Your unique customer username will be on this receipt and should be used for any enquires to Web Hostess.
Please note that we aim to deliver all goods as soon as signup is complete. If we will be unable to adhere to this you will be informed via email. Payment will be deducted when services are delivered.
All orders are delivered electronically via email, If you have any questions about your order please contact us at support@WebHostess.co.za
6. Our Trading Hours
Our trading hours are Monday to Friday 9am-4pm.
The services available on this site are subject to both export and or import restrictions.
Please check regulations in the country you are in to see if these products are allowed for import into your country.
We will not add charges to customers using either VISA or Mastercard card schemes. The final price will be the same regardless of payment method
7. Web Hosting ”Terms and Policies”
“Terms and Policies” are an essential part of your relationship with Web Hostess. By using your Web Hostess account, you agree to all of the Terms and Policies set out in this document.
8. Shoutcast Servers
Un-metered transfer is subject to a Fair Usage Policy. If we feel you are using an excessive amount of bandwidth we reserve the right to change or terminate your service. You will always be contacted prior to termination.
You may not attempt to modify, change, or rewrite the shoutcast start page under any circumstances.
You will receive 1GB disk space free of charge. Extra disk space is charged at R60 per 500MB over the 1024MB limit.
9. General Terms and Policies
The Service is provided to authorised persons or organisations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you”). Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
Coverage – If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be treated as a violation by you.
Prices and Charges – Web Hostess provides the use of cPanel, Centovacast and Plesk Control Panels and domain control panel to you free of charge, but if through misuse or through abuse on your part we incur any charges, we reserve the right to pass these charges on to you.
Backups – Web Hostess carry’s out 1 backup per day and holds them for 30 days, these backups are strictly for our own use in-case of a server failure. However you can also login to the backup server to restore files. This is not meant as a replacement for keeping your own backups.
10. Grounds for Suspension and Termination
You agree to comply with these Terms and Policies. Any violation of either, these Terms and Policies or the other rules, regulations or policies noted above may serve as cause for Web Hostess to suspend or terminate your account. You agree that Web Hostess has the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate your account upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following
We reserve the right to terminate your hosting account if it is found that the resources made available to you are being abused.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Sending unsolicited mail.
- Providing file storage services.
- Providing email services via your website be it newsletter sending or services like gmail.com and hotmail.com.
- Scripting that utilises more than 20% of a server or node’s memory, storage, processing resource, I/O at any one time.
- Hosted services that cause the general performance of our servers or nodes to degrade.
- Offensive conduct / content.
- Illegal or other unacceptable content as outlined in (point 17 of Grounds for suspension and termination)
- Using the Service in a way, which constitutes violation of any applicable statute, law, court order, tariff, regulation, or treaty (including, but not limited to, intellectual property, communications, privacy, criminal and international law)
- Hosting websites dedicated to pornography. Legal adult content is allowed however it cannot be the main focus of your website.
- Using the Service in a manner intended to abuse or violate the privacy or property rights of others, including but not limited to sending of unsolicited bulk e-mail (“spamming”); this ground for suspension or termination is separate from and in addition to the fees which will result from such activity. You agree to pay a clean up fee of R450 per hour if any of our server IP addresses appear on a blacklist as a result of spam from your account.
- Using your hosting as a file or image hosting service.
- Using the Service in an attempt to break security, or so as to actually break security of any computer network (including the Service itself), or to access an account, message, or file which does not belong to you.
- Using your account as a backup service. All files must be part of your website and must be linked to from your account. Dedicated server clients are exempt from this.Using the Service in such a way as to forge or miss-represent headers, addresses, or other identification in electronic mail or websites, or using any other method to disguise the sender’s identity or location. This includes the hosting of Proxy Server applications.
- Uploading, linking to or storing warez, cracks or other pirated software.Assisting in or directly distributing copyrighted material.
- Excessively using the Service in such a way as to limit the bandwidth available to others.
- Providing fake or incomplete contact details, including name, postal address and telephone number.
- Using the Service to operate server programs, including, but not limited to mail servers, IRC servers, game servers, ftp servers, Web servers, or streaming audio/video servers.
- Using the Service for unauthorised relays through any third party systems.
- Attempting, in any way, to interfere with or deny service to any user or any host on the Internet.
- Performing a chargeback on any transactions past or present will result in account suspension until resolved. If a chargeback is issued we reserve the right to remove your account any deny any future business.
- Using the Service for mail bombing, which includes any instance where multiple messages are sent to a specific destination with the intent to render the recipient and/or the electronic system serving that recipient dysfunctional.
- Using the Service to add or attempt to add addresses to any mailing list (yours or a third party’s) without the explicit positive consent of the addressee(s).
- Attempting to cancel, supersede, or otherwise interfere with email other than your own.
- Engaging in harassment, whether through language, frequency, or size of messages, either with email or website content.
- Using the Service to engage in syn flood attacks, which are defined as overburdening a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effective impedes or totally disables functionality of the recipient system(s), or any other methods of denial-of-service attacks.
- Furnishing false data on your sign-up form, contract, or online application, including providing fraudulent credit card or other payment information.
- No bill credit will be given for a period of suspension. In the event of termination of your use of the Service under this section, Web Hostess may at its sole discretion retain any or all amounts you have paid for use of the Service as liquidated damages for your actions.
- Security – You agree not to access or attempt to access private areas of the Service. You agree to notify Web Hostess as soon as you become aware of an unauthorized use of your account and/or any breach or attempted breach of security on the Service.
- Intellectual Property – Web Hostess does not undertake to examine or review messages, files, or other materials, which are accessible through, pass through, or reside on the Service. Complaints regarding alleged copyright infringement can be sent to abuse@WebHostess.co.za.
- Continuing a specific identification of the allegedly infringing material and the location(s) on Web Hostess’s facilities where the materials are to be found. Upon receipt of such written notice, Web Hostess will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing material, and provide notice to the person who had posted that material. If Web Hostess receives a notification from that person indicating that the claim of infringement was based upon mistake or misidentification, Web Hostess will send you a copy of that notification. Unless you notify Web Hostess of appropriate court action to restrain the alleged infringement, the challenged material will then be restored or otherwise made accessible again.
- Liability – You agree that use of the Service is at your own risk. Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Web Hostess, neither Web Hostess nor any of its affiliate controls, provides, operates, or is in any way responsible for any information, products, or services accessible through the Service. Web Hostess neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy of third-party material(s), and you agree that Web Hostess is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of, or reliance on, such material(s). You understand and agree that you have sole responsibility for your posting of any information or material to any site or newsgroup on the Internet, including but not limited to postings to Web sites, whether residing on Web Hostess equipment or not, postings to newsgroups, and participation in any on-line chat sessions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Web Hostess and its employees, and other customers and subscribers from and against any claims, losses, costs, liability, damages or expenses arising out of your postings.
- You agree that, should you use the Service to send or receive voice communications, Web Hostess is not acting as a telecommunications carrier or telephone company, that there is no representation made by Web Hostess as to the suitability of the Service for such use, and that all risk of connection, transmission quality, and accuracy of communications is solely on you, and that Web Hostess has no liability of any sort for the failure or lack of quality of such use of the Service.
- You agree to be liable for any damages or loss of service which results in damages to Web Hostess as a result of any spamming or other violations of Section 5 above. These damages include, but are not limited to, system shut downs, retaliatory attacks or data flooding, and loss of peering arrangements. You agree that Web Hostess may pursue any such claims against you in Court.
- You agree that in no event will Web Hostess have financial liability to you.
- Warranty – Web Hostess MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE SERVICE, OR ANY SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD Web Hostess ABOUT YOUR INTENDED USE OF THE SERVICE. NO ORAL ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY Web Hostess OR ITS EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE ALTER THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION.
- THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY Web Hostess ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; Web Hostess DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. Web Hostess DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF ANY OF YOUR DATA WHICH MAY BE STORED ON THE SERVICE.
Web Hostess will not allow spam to be generated from our machines – if it is found that a site is sending out spam emails regardless of how it is done (scripts, SMTP, contact form header injection etc) Web Hostess will suspend the customers account until assured it will not continue. Repeat offenders will be irreversibly terminated.
Should you infringe this policy, you will be held liable for any costs incurred by Web Hostess.
11. Resource Usage
User may not:
Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client.
Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
You may create your own backup of your account from your control panel however these may only be stored for up to 7 days. Please download archives to a local source and remove them from your account.
You understand and agree that information and access available through the Service may include controversial, sexually explicit, or other material that may be offensive to you or users for whom you are responsible. Web Hostess has no responsibility for or control over such materials, and you take sole responsibility for using any available screening software or other methods of limiting access (specifically including the access of minors) to any material you may find objectionable.
You understand and agree that Web Hostess will charge the following for overages on shared, reseller, VPS and shoutcast hosting;
1GB Disk Space = R38 per month over limit
50GB Bandwidth = R76 per month over limit
Web Hostess will not provide names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, or other personally identifiable information on any Subscriber to any third party without prior permission from that Subscriber, or as required under an appropriate court or administrative directive, including a facially valid subpoena, or as necessary to render the Service. Web Hostess may provide aggregate data on Subscribers to third parties in the operation of Web Hostess’s business.
You agree that any dispute between you and Web Hostess arising out of your use of the Service on in any way based upon your subscription to and/or use of the Service which cannot be resolved between you and Web Hostess will be submitted by the aggrieved party for binding arbitration under the auspices of the English law.
16. Backup Policy
Backups are kept for a period of 7 to 10 days. Once an account is terminated from our system, the backups are removed as well. We do a weekly snap shot of your website database and emails stored on the server. We keep one copy of your hosting accounts backup and do not provide an incremental backup service.
We advise all clients to make periodic backups of their websites by downloading a copy of their website and data to their local personal computer. cPanel provides a useful backup section where it will compress your entire site databases and emails kept on the server, into one file for you to download. We advise this because it is very possible that due to system compromise or "act of God" that all data and backups might be lost and your copy will be the only one available. As unfortunate and unlikely as this would be, it is a possibility.
17. Cancellation Procedure
Cancellation requests must be submitted through the Client Area. To do this, click the icon next to the package you wish to cancel then press ‘Request Cancellation’. You must then complete and submit the form.
Choosing an immediate cancellation means your service will be terminated with 24 hours of submitting the form.
It is your responsibility to ensure any payment subscriptions you have setup are cancelled.
No other forms of cancellation are accepted.
Cancellations must be submitted before the invoice for that billing cycle is due. Failure to do so will result in the invoice being due. Cancellation requests can only be submitted if the account has no due invoices.
18. Cancellation Policy
Web Hostess reserves the right to cancel the service at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a pro rata refund based upon the remaining period of membership, less any deductions (please see 1. Refund Policy). If a customer contravenes ‘Web Hostess‘ terms of service a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
Any abuse of our staff in any format or medium will result in the suspension or termination of your services.
Customers may cancel their account at any time provided that their account is fully paid up.
All account cancellations are processed within 30 minutes from the cancellation request. We do not schedule cancellations so please ensure that requests are sent on the day of intended termination.
Once an account is cancelled or removed due to nonpayment, all data pertaining to the account will be removed from our servers.
During the initial trial period customers who wish to cancel will be entitled to a full refund for their hosting fees only, but will not be entitled to a refund for any additional services purchased. Any incentives offered to customers when opening the account will also be cancelled. Customers may be given the option to purchase services which were offered as start-up incentives in the result of a cancellation.
Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable. Once the initial trial period has expired customers are not entitled to receive a refund. In addition some accounts incur set-up fees, these charges are also non-refundable.
19. Discount Vouchers
Only one voucher can be used per transaction.
If the order value is lower than the value of the voucher, the remaining amount is lost.
Discount vouchers are restricted to one per customer.
Vouchers can be redeemed against the purchase of any Shared, Reseller, Dedicated or Shoutcast service.
Resellers may use their website for personal use or to sell to their own clients. Resellers cannot host free accounts under any circumstances.
We will transfer up to 30 accounts free of charge. Each account thereafter is charged at R50 each.
End user support requests are dealt with in the order they are received, we make no guarantees for the response time on end user support tickets however we aim to respond within 24 hours.
Free video tutorials are only valid for the length of your stay with us. If you cancel your package or the service is terminated the tutorials will cease to function.
If an account is terminated and needs to be restored from an R1Soft backup a R140 per account fee will apply
We will not share your private (personally-identifiable0 information with any third party unless required to do so by a member of law enforcement authorities, or to protect others.
We may need to give out your hosting login details to our 3rd level engineers at the respective data centers in order to support you further. Information send via email will be used to support you for billing and hosting support requests by the respective engineers.
If any issue needs to go to arbitration or legal assistance – this must be done within the city of Web Hostess‘s choice. Arbitration may only be done on an individual bases.
Web Hostess reserves the right to refuse service and / or access to its servers to anyone. Web Hostess reserves the right to move your domain to a different web server without previous notice. We will however make every effort to keep your sites uptime at 100% during this process.
Web Hostess does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:
- Explicit Adult material – includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content.
- Excessive download content or non-linked content.
- Off-site backups.
- Spam, Phishing and any such illegal activities.
- Illegal content – according to South African or USA Federal, State or City law
- Copyright media which you do not own the copyright to.
- Account usage for backup purposes
- Sites with banners, graphics or cgi’s running from their domain being used on other domains.
- Sites with immense graphic archives or galleries.
- Sites offering immense download archives, such as .zip, .tar, .rar, .GZ and so on.
- Sites running large chat room gatherings.
- IRC Scripts and Bots of any kind unless it was explicitly permitted by management
- Proxy scripts/anonymizers
- Image hosting similar to Photobucket, Twitpic, Imageshack and others
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation)
- File Dump/Mirror similar to Rapidshare and others
- Audio Streaming with more than one or two streams
- Escrow, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading programs and sites
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme and such)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Fraudulent Sites of any kind
- Mailer Pro hosting sites
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
Refusal of service is entirely at the unfettered discretion of Web Hostess.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Web Hostess harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against any of the afore mentioned, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold to customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Web Hostess against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury, financial loss, to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Web Hostess; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customer from Web Hostess.
25. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
Web Hostess will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Web Hostess makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Web Hostess does back up your data/website and whilst every attempt would be made in the unlikely event of any corruption or hardware failure, Web Hostess cannot guarantee to be able to replace lost data. Web Hostess disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions. Web Hostess reserves the right to revise its policies and terms and conditions at any time.
By signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all Web Hostess terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions may be updated from time to time, please be sure to keep updated by referring to this document regularly.